Follow us at
Portal for talented musicians
You're artistically wow
General Terms & Conditions
•The preliminary round is Freestyle or the topic given.
• Only one entry per Payment as mentioned earlier.
• Contestants should mention clearly in which category they are participating.
• Contestants can sing the same song as the previous contestants.
• The maximum duration of the rendition should not exceed 2:30 minutes.
• You cannot change your song selection after the registration has closed.
• Entries sent after the extended due dates won't be accepted.
• Failure to comply with all “Rules and Regulations” may result in disqualification.
• Participation certificates will be provided only to those who attend the award ceremony and to those who confirm attendance. Prizes or certificates will not be sent through any post or courier when there is awarding ceremony.
• The decision of our qualified judges will be final.
Isai24x7 Terms & Conditions
Isai24x7 has the rights to use any of the videos submitted by the participants for any promotional activities.
Contestants may be required by the Organizer to participate in interviews, next season promotional activities and acknowledge that the Organizer has the right to use such those and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, without payment of any compensation whatsoever
The Contestant shall not without the specific prior written consent of the Organizer publish or disclose any information in connection with the Contest or the Prize (without limitation to representatives of media in whatsoever form).
I acknowledge that I will be available for promotional activities for next few competitions from isai24x7.
Additional prizes and categories may be added at the Organizer's discretion.
Failure of following the rules will lead to disqualification.
Notes for filling the form & sending songs
Full names of all the members should be clearly mentioned in the registration form.
Direct point of contact provided in the registration form should be active with communication.
In case of any invalid/misinformation or not fulfilling the criteria of the registration form will lead to disqualification.
The video's sound quality should be good. Vocals should be audible.
Faces must be clearly visible in the video.
Record a fresh video already recorded Videos not allowed.