What's new in Animal Crossing New Horizon 1.9? Animal Crossing released a new game version update. Many players don't know what there is. The following guide will bring a lot of new content and ACNH Items. Animal Crossing 1.9 update details to share, let's take a look.
Animal Crossing Friends Club 1.9 update details sharing season update
1. April Fool's Day (March 26 to April 1)
Order seasonal goods in various colors through the in-game Nook Shopping service from March 26th to April 1st.
2. Graduation Prom (April 1 to April 30)
April 1-30 is the prom season of foreign schools. During this time, you can buy prom costumes at the Able Sisters store, or you can buy corresponding props at the Nook store, such as prom walls, prom ceilings, and shelters. Shutter(?)
3. Easter (March 28 to April 4)
It is planted on a tree buried in the sky and swimming in the water. During Easter this year, the Nook store will sell new products that were not available last year, so don’t miss the collection party.
4. Earth Day (April 15 to April 22)
April 22 (Thursday) is "Earth Day". It is said to be a day to think about the global environment. "Cool Globe" can be ordered from April 15th to April 22nd.
5. Korea Arbor Day (April 1st to April 10th)
April 5 (Monday) is the anniversary of South Korea’s "Singmogil Day" and is considered the day for planting trees. You can order "Forsythia" from April 1st to April 10th. Note:
Animal Crossing [My Design] update
1. After the update on March 18, the design and clothing design grid will increase the upper limit by 50.
2. After 1.2 is updated, you can log in [My Design Showcase] on the mobile phone in the game at any time, and upload and download design patterns anytime and anywhere (member service and internet connection are required).
3. After the 1.3 update, new design types have been added: umbrella, fan, flag, and camera.
4. Expansion method: Purchase expansion items in the point purchase interface. The design grid expansion items are priced at 300 points, and the design pro grid expansion items are priced at 2000 points.
5. After the update, players who purchase or are already members of Switch online can purchase new bonus items [Nintendo Switch Lite]
1. After the update, as an update reward, the player will receive a [First Anniversary Cake] in the mailbox (still cannot eat it)
2. After the update, the mobile phone App [Nintendo Switch Online APP] will add a check-in function. Check-in every day, you can accumulate points to redeem your favorite items and send them to the game.