TERMS & CONDITIONS
Singing divas competition is open to all singers all over the world, age 8+, who can sing in tamil, provided they can pay the entry fees through an Indian account and currency. The competition is fully online. The award ceremony will be in Chennai in May 2019 ( the date to be announced later).
To enter the contest, one must select solo or duet, complete a registration form and pay a registration fee. Each contestant is obliged to provide accurate, current and complete information.
The registration fee is due upon registration and is non-refundable.
Fee per solo participant:
- Early Bird Solo – 399 ₹ + payment gateway charges
- Late Bird Solo - 499 ₹ + payment gateway charges
Fee per duet of participants (2 vocalists):
- Early Bird duet – 499 ₹ + payment gateway charges
- Late Bird duet - 599 ₹ + payment gateway charges
General Terms & Conditions
•Preliminary round is Free style.
• Short cover songs are not allowed. Full song will only be accepted. Unless and Until we mention a short cover.
• Only Video songs allowed. Keep in Studio or Super Studio mode only.
• Select clear devocalised tracks for singing
• No multiple Joins allowed.
• Only one entry per Payment.
• Contestants should mention clearly in which category they are participating.
• Contestants can sing the same song as the previous contestants.
• The maximum duration of the rendition should not exceed 7 minutes.
• You cannot change your song selection after the registration has closed.
• Entries sent after the extended due dates won't be accepted.
• Failure to comply with all “Rules and Regulations” may result in disqualification.
• Participation certificates will be provided only to those who attend the award ceremony and to those who confirm attendance. Prizes or certificates will not be sent through any post or courier when there is awarding ceremony.
• The decision of our qualified judges will be final.
Notes for filling form and sending songs
• Full names of all the members should be clearly mentioned in the registration form.
• Direct point of contact provided in the registration form should be active with communication.
• In case of any invalid/misinformation or not fulfilling the criteria of the registration form will lead to disqualification.
• The video's sound quality should be good. Vocals should be audible.
• Vocalists’ faces must be clearly visible in the video.
• Already recorded Videos not allowed.
Contestants are expected to dress appropriately for their song.
Voting & Rules for Voting
Registered and Subscribed users can vote on videos that they like the most. Social media sharing is encouraged to help increase votes for your videos. The top highest videos will be chosen as winners at the end of the competition.
Rules for Voting
• Only one vote per video can be made per person.
• Users must register or subscribe to our channel to vote.
• In the event of a tie, the winning money will be split evenly between the people who tie.
Travel expenses and Event tickets
• Contestants, their parents, guardians and accompanists must bear all the costs related to their travel to and from the final event.