When it comes to clean the bathroom, most people don't the right way to do it! According to Charles Gerba, a professor of microbiology at the University of Arizona who has done many research on home germs, the bathroom is filthy. Sinks, showers, tubs, and toilets need special cleaning because of what we put them through every day. If you use the right method, it is not difficult or time-consuming to keep the shower clean and fresh. Here, we provide you with the best tips for maintaining the shower wall or shower room!
How to clean the shower room and shower wall?
1. The first thing you need to do is realize that it is not enough to wash the shower wall tiles or cabinet only after use. Water contains lime, which will stick to glass, plastic and metal after drying. Cold water can be used freely when washing the surface in the shower to reduce the amount of stuck lime
2. You can scrape off the shower water on the glass with an ordinary rubber scraper or soft cloth after each shower, so as to simplify the washing procedure. In the long run, it won't stick so much dirt and lime. When the bathroom needs to be cleaned more thoroughly, the work will become easier.
3. Use appropriate detergent and washing accessories. Different types of reagents are suitable for different types of surfaces and stains. Read the instructions on the package to make sure you buy the correct type. You can use vinegar with a few drops of detergent to clean most types of surfaces at one time. Avoid using sponges and cleaning creams with abrasives because they can scratch glass and metal.
4. Maintain your shower wall or shower room several times a year. The hinges and wheels of the sliding door can be lubricated with waterproof grease, and the floor of the shower room can be waxed with ship wax or automobile wax. Remove the black mold on the joints with vinegar, and then scrub with a soft toothbrush. By replacing worn shower strips and connectors, you will prevent water from leaking to the floor and refresh the bathroom.
How to clean bathroom with vinegar
Let everything shine with vinegar! Mix the same amount of water and vinegar, and then scrub the mixture on the glass with a soft cloth during the shower. Look - perfect completion! Vinegar is a bit of a panacea in washing. Because it is made of natural ingredients, it is a good substitute for traditional detergents or chemicals. Here are five tips on how to best clean the bathroom with vinegar:
1. Gently heat the vinegar. It should be warm, but not so hot that you will burn yourself on it.
2. mix the vinegar with the same amount of dishwashing liquid in the spray bottle. Vinegar removes scale deposits and detergent dissolves dirt.
3.Shake the bottle to make the bag mix, but not too strong to form a foam.
4. Spray it on the shower wall and wipe it in the bag with a soft cloth
5. Rinse with cold water and take out the remaining bags with a rubber scraper. Wipe the scraper with a dry towel after each pull. VIPPS, then shower spotlessly!